Terms and Conditions
- The membership to KBAIC is absolutely FREE and KBA owns the sole right to issue/revoke membership to the institution.
- Every KBAIC should have one Faculty member as KBAIC Coordinator and two Students as KBAIC Student Ambassadors.
- If the institution already possess an IEDC through KSUM, the IEDC Nodal Officer can be the KBAIC Coordinator and organize programs through IEDC.
- Each KBAIC should form an Executive Committee of 8 members (of 1 year tenure) comprising of KBAIC Coordinator and Student Ambassadors and 5 members comprising of staff and students.
- Approval Letter from Head of the Institution to be submitted on Institutional Letter Head in the prescribed template.
- Head of the Institution will be the Chairperson of KBAIC at the respective institute.
- Bank Accounts/ Financial aids (if any) maintained for KBAIC at the institute will be solely owned and operated by Head of the Institute (KBAIC Chairperson).
- KBA or its office-bearers will not have any liabilities on KBAIC financial accounts.
- Any KBAIC can have a maximum of 30 Student Members of 1-year tenure.
- After Institution membership approval from KBA ,Offers and courses will be provided only upon submission of Student list in the prescribed format
- On approval, institution should create a new landing page dedicatedly for KBAIC on the institution website with the link “institiution_link/KBAIC_Code” and submit to KBA within 2 weeks from the date of approval. (KBAIC_Code will be assigned by KBA after verification).
- Announcement of KBAIC events and use of KBA logo should require prior permission from KBA.